Monday 28 January 2013

SS13 Trends: Minimalism

This is the first in a series of posts I'm planning on doing about SS13 trends as there are so many I love. Minimalism is definitely right up there in my favourite trends which is why I thought I'd start these posts with it. I'm going to talk about my favourite looks on the catwalk and how you can be inspired by them in your own outfits. This year, less really is more in a lot of ways and minimalism is definitely one of them; Black and white is such an effective way to show this.

Prada- Berlin Fashion Week

I absoloutley love Prada's minimilastic designs for this Spring/Summer and I have some inspired outfits in mind from this. I love the oriental touch to this and the bold red lips add some fun to a simple but fabulous look.

Alexander Wang- New York Fashion Week
These looks are absoloutely beautiful; No suprises there as Alexander Wang never seems to produce a bad piece. I love the simplicity of these looks. The top two are showing what has been a major trend this winter also- layering. Whereas the bottom two are keeping it simple which is going to be a huge trend this summer.

J..JS  LEE- London Fashion Week

I was very impressed with the work of J.Js Lee with its SS13 collection; They kept everything simple but it looked so effective. All these looks are stunning but my favourite one has to be the second along as I love the black neckline and the fit of the dress is so flattering.



I hope you've all enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think of the Minimalist trend this SS13 and your favourite trends for this Spring&Summer.




4 comments:

  1. I like it! Especially some of the dresses! Great post and blog :) Following you back!

    xx, Siri
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this trend, there's some really nice dresses :) x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.