Thursday 9 August 2012

Style Crush-Rihanna

This is another one of my 'Style Crush' posts and this is on Rihanna!

Rihanna's fashion is unreal! You can't not love it. She's also very talented and stunning. I love what Rihanna wears and love the way she mixes high end fashion with high street fashion!

This outfit is very casual but looks amazing! Everyones loving snapbacks at the moment and this 'Boy' one is very flattering and looks fab with a slouchy jumper like this one. Rings are defiantly my favourite piece of jewellry and rings like this are very in at the moment!


This is probably one of my favourite outfits I've ever seen Rihanna wear! I love this bralet and believe it or not it's from Topshop (although,I don't know if they stock it anymore). But,studs are my biggest obsession ever and these shorts are gorgeous and this is an amazing festival look!


Ahhh,Rihanna's red hair is beyond gorgeous! I love it so much and these bouncy curls make it look unbelievable! Anyway,I love this outfit especially the jacket. These army print jackets are very in at the moment and Rihanna pairs it really well with denim shorts and a hat! 


Hope you're all well x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.