Sunday 10 February 2013

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer Review

I have been looking for a new concealer for a while now after my Bobbi Brown one ran out and when I was at the Laura Mercier counter in John Lewis, this one seemed perfect. The sales assistant was very helpful and seemed to have a lot of faith in this product. I am very impressed with this concealer and it is exactly as the sales assistant said amazing! It covers up any imperfections really well and I've had a lot of comments on how nice my skin looks since I've started wearing it. The texture is also lovely and makes my skin feel really smooth.

There are a range of different shades you can get the concealer in and I was recommended the shade SC-3 which was matched perfectly for my skin tone. They also sold another skin tone which was more for the under eyes but I wanted a concealer more for imperfections and this one also works for under eyes. It was rather expensive at the price of £26 but it was definitely worth it and I don't mind splashing out on something that I will use a lot and works well.

I definitely recommend this concealer and I think it would work for anyone and anything! Let me know in the comments what concealer you're using at the moment.
Make sure you're following me on Instagram, twitter and all other social networking sites!
Twitter- @aliceporterx
Instagram- @aliceporter99
Check to the left of my page for the rest of my social networking sites.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for following my blog and for the nice comment! I follow you back of course :)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.