Tuesday 12 February 2013

Rebecca Minkoff Ready-to-Wear Collection

As I'm sure you all know, New York fashion week has been taking place since last Thursday and there has been some stunning pieces by some amazing designers, Rebecca Minkoff being one of them. Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favourite designers and always comes up with some fabulous designs. I've been ill for the last couple of days and stuck on the couch with my iPad and MacBook so I've had lots of time to watch the shows and see the designs and Rebecca Minkoff's ready-to-wear collection has really caught my eye and there is some beautiful pieces. Here's some of my favourites...

The Spring/Summer Collection

The Spring Collection of Rebecca Minkoff is absolutley gorgeous. She always comes up with something so unique and it was no different this time round. This years spring collection is full of prints and very futuristic styled.
This print is very popular in the spring collection. I've seen a lot of this blue on the catwalk and I'm sure will be seeing much more of it in upcoming fashion weeks & events.
This print is definitely a favourite of mine out of the many I have seen at NYFW. The detail in it is just beautiful and very minimalist (which I'm sure you all know that I love).

This look is just stunning. The print on the trousers are gorgeous and I love the fading out of it at the bottom. I also love the fit of the shirt and the sleeve length on it; I can imagine this style of shirt will be huge this summer.

The Fall/Winter Collection


This collection is all about bold colours, mixing patterns and layering. It's bright, sophisticated and grungy. What's not to love?
These outfits are all about layers and lots of them; I think that's key for next autumn/winter- lots of layering.I love the way lots of different shapes and colours have been put together. These remind me of those outfits that looked 'thrown on' but are still amazing. 

These two looks are just amazing. I love the fact she's bringing bright colours that would usually be summer colours into the winter and the dresses themselves are just stunning.


Again, this is showing an idea of layering. Gilets are also really in at the moment and I think the brown leather is a really nice touch. 
I absoloutley adore this look. This grey is so in right now and I can see it staying in for a while. The leather detail around the jacket is also fabulous and the fur on the hood is just the finishing touch to an amazing jacket.

Let me know what you think of Rebecca Minkoff's ready-to-wear collection and what collections your loving at the moment?
Make sure you're following me on Instagram to see frequent posts from me- @aliceporter99


8 comments:

  1. really loved the rebecca minkoff show, great pieces:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Fabulous aren't they. Thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  3. Love the last piccie from the fall collection, such an awesome coat.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I; It's probably my favourite from the whole collection. Thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, thanks for rounding up these two amazing collections, love how wearable and eye catching the clothes are.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.