Saturday 9 February 2013

Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Maisy at www.beautyspendingspreex.blogspot.co.uk  , thank you for that Maisy!

Now it's my turn to do the post! Here's what I've got to do..


  • You must post 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers and link them to your blog
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Go to their blog and let them know they've been nominated
  • No tag backs.

11 Facts About Myself

1. I have a serious obsession with Kate Moss
2. I love disney films
3. I have an 18 year old cat
4. I am subscribed to A LOT of magazines
5. I love the sun
6. I do a lot of dance
7. I love old movies (especially when Audrey Hepburns in them!)
8. I love peanut butter
9. I go running
10. I love Drake!!
11. I am a bit obsessed with the internet- Instagram, twitter, blogging, pinterest ect.


Maisy's questions for me


1. What made you start blogging?- Well I started blogging when I was very young and was not a very comitted blogger but I've always loved fashion and it was watching youtube beauty/fashion videos that made me really want to start.

2. What foundation are you currently using?- Benefit's 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow!'

3. Whats your favourite TV program? Fashion Police
4. Are you single/taken/married? Single
5. Do you prefer summer or winter? Summer!
6. What's your favourite perfume? Dot by Marc Jacobs although it changes a lot!
7. Do you have any brothers/sisters? Yes, an 8 year old sister and 23 year old brother.
8. Who's your favourite Youtuber? SoTotallyVlog/FashionFilth -her style is just amazing!
9. Can you tell me a beauty tip? Sudocrem is amazing for acne/spots
10. What colour do you wear the most? As boring as it is, probably black. It's very classy and I usually add a pop of colour to it with some accesories anyway.
11. Do you prefer tea or coffee? Tea, but I'm not very good at making it:(


My Nominee's

Sam- frillsandthrills.blogspot.com
Lola- lolastarhearts.com
Emma- glossy-boutique.com
Rushie- b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk
Summer- ohsummercandy.blogspot.co.uk
Nicole- pinkflamingokisses.com
Charlene- daintydresses.co.uk
Alina- http://www.theprovocativecouture.com
Jiawun- beautynerd-bynight.blogspot.com


My questions for my nominee's

1. What's your go to beauty product?
2. Whats your favourite high street store?
3. Christian Louboutin's or Jimmy Choo's?
4. Heels or flats?
5. Favourite movie?
6. Best part about blogging?
7. Favourite magazine?
8. Favourite social networking site?
9. Favourite sport or hobby?
10. Favourite designer label?
11. Whose your style icon?


WOW, this took a while but was extremely fun to do! Was very hard to pick my favourite blogs but I suppose I had to; They're are so many though! Hope you've all had a fabulous start to February so far.
http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for nominating me Alice that was so sweet of you :)

    Summer x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.