Friday 7 November 2014

New Blog Name??

Sorry for the briefness of this post but I'm desperate to re-name my blog as I'm really not loving the name I'm using at the moment (mostly because I came up with it in under 5 minutes about 2 years ago). So if anyone has any ideas, that would be really helpful as I can't think of any that I love. However,  I've had a few ideas and if you could let me know if you like any of them, that would be really helpful (they're listed below). New names would be highly appreciated though because as I said I am not particularly happy with any of these names.

Ideas...

  • FendiForYourself
  • OhSoVogue
  • DontChangeTheChanel
  • GucciAndGranola
Let me know what you think of these names in the comments and please give me any ideas you can think of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.